The École Arthur Meighen School Home & School Association is a non-profit organization strengthening the role of families in education and fostering meaningful parent participation in support of the mission statement of the school.
The objectives of the Home and School Association are:
- To enhance communication between the community and school staff.
- To promote parent interest and understanding of the educational programs and services provided by the school.
- To provide a parental and community perspective of student needs.
- To raise funds to purchase needed equipment and educational materials for the students of École Arthur Meighen School.
- To organize special educational events for the students in consultation with the administration.
- To communicate Association activities to all parents through posting of minutes of the meetings on the Home & School Association bulletin board and on the webpage.